A real-time, intimate view of postpartum and first-time motherhood done differently
What I’ve learned during my pregnancy & start of my postpartum is the value & importance of talking about the REALNESS of it all with people who GET IT.
Of surrounding yourself with people & conversations that support how you want to show up as a mom (& in life) rather than the narrative that you need a glass of wine every night & to complain about being a mom 24/7 because it's so hard.
To be surrounded by moms & moms to be who are going against the grain. Who are saying no &/or questioning what the "norm" is. Just because it's been done for years doesn't mean it's in alignment for us.
In this membership I'm pulling back the curtain & talking about the real emotions we experience but sometimes feel guilty for even thinking or feeling while at the same time creating an empowered mind & optimal health so I can be the mom my baby girl deserves.
Some examples of conversations I've shared in the membership recently are:
- co sleeping: why I was afraid to do it, how my intuition was screaming at me to do it & why I love it
- 2 examples of how I had to set boundaries with my parents
- allowing yourself to fully feel what's coming up so you can heal more quickly
- postpartum body image
- second time having sex postpartum & what it was like
In here we talk about it all: the fears, the challenges, the excitement. Like...
- “I'm scared to have sex again postpartum. What if it hurts?! What if I don't enjoy it the way I used to?”
- “My mom made the comment that I shouldn't be breastfeeding in the store because men are around- here's what I did, & how I handled”
- Navigating conversations at your baby's doc appointments of how you're declining vaccines
- Fitting in workouts, meal prep, running your business etc while also spending as much time as possible with your baby
- Natural remedies when baby is under the weather
Talking about all of it.
So we don’t feel like we’re alone. Because we're not.
We're all navigating something. A lot of time we're just doing it alone instead of intentionally plugging into people who are right there with you.
I want to be an example to the world of what it looks like to take care of yourself physically, mentally & emotionally as a mom to support you in the present moment & most importantly to model to my child what it looks like to prioritize yourself & lead a healthy life.
I want to be an example of what it looks like to do things differently.
- To be your own advocate.
- To use your voice.
- To be the one that’s in control of what you do/don’t do.
- To trust yourself.
- To face the challenge & meet it with grace & solutions- rather than defeat & complaining
& now more than ever I realize how NEEDED conversations like this are during motherhood.
Which is why this membership came to life.
Motherhood Unfiltered is a real-time, intimate view of postpartum and first time motherhood done differently.
A membership that will give you a front row seat, behind the scenes view of navigating motherhood for the very first time.
Think the most intimate, vulnerable, relatable, empowering conversations straight to your phone (no added calls on your calendar!!) through our exclusive Voxer Broadcast Channel (Voxer is a free messaging app like What's App- see video below for visual).
Like the most intimate, deep podcast vibe ever.
While I have NO CLUE the challenges motherhood is going to bring over the years...
I DO know that I continue to plan to do things differently- in my own way- in a way that feels best for me & my baby- even if society feels differently about it.
I of course put baby girl first. She will always be my #1 priority. But I'm also figuring out how to best take care of me too.
Because, if I’m not my best, how can I best take care of her?
Motherhood has already made me the absolute best version of myself. (& Madison was born on 6/12 so it hasn't been that long!)
It’s helped me grow & evolve more than ever before.
& I want to bring you along for the ride so together we can raise our babies in a way that feels best to US, surrounded by other people who get it, & grow & evolve ourselves in the process.
So you can feel validated, supported & connected while you’re on your path.
So I can bring you conversations that are so true, so real, so vulnerable, so authentic that it helps you learn, expand & feel like “holy shit she gets it, I’m not alone” or “omg I can’t wait to try this & see how it works for me/do it in my own way”
Know that I don't hold ANYTHING back in this space.
This is the space where I share it ALL.
The real, raw, true inside scoop.
Included inside The Motherhood Unfiltered Membership:
- Access to an exclusive Voxer Broadcast channel (Voxer is a free messaging app like What's App) where I will plug in and drop weekly voice messages with the real-time, unfiltered behind the scenes of being a first time mom.
- Exclusive FB group to share your experience with the other women & know you'll be seen, heard, understood & supported. This is also where you can ask questions that may be answered inside the Voxer broadcast channel.
- Access for 6 months OR an ENTIRE year. I am SO excited for you to witness the growth + evolution that will happen over an entire year. One that I can’t even conceptualize yet!
This is MASSIVE and something that’s going to change how mothers show up to their life and the example we set for our babies.
THIS IS GOING TO BE REVOLUTIONARY FOR MOMS & I’m SO excited for you to be a part of it!
Your 6 or 1 year membership starts as soon as you join!